dimanche 13 mai 2012

Married Yet Still Me

This writing is about being married yet not allowing yourself to be consumed. It is very important that women hold on their identity and sense of self. As you become everything to everybody still keep the most stock of you. I see this in many marriages, and it happened in mines until I became aware. I now vow first to love me first, enrich myself first then I can give out of that supply a surplus if you will. I will teach you how to love me because I love myself and it's contagious and you have to love me when you witness my love for self. So this article speaks to me first and to any woman in a relationship or marriage.

hiv aids in africa global health initiative treatment for hiv

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Top Site for Movie Downloads